What is Biomax Vitamin C Liposomal ?
Coyne Healthcare’s Biomax Vitamin C LIPOSOMAL®, is more bioactive and non-acidic Vitamin C than standard Vitamin C products. It is based on a patented extract technology which encapsulates the Vitamin C molecules in liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids, which protect the vitamin C from destruction in the digestive system. Within minutes of taking Biomax Vitamin C LIPOSOMAL®, liposomes filled with vitamin C are transported into the bloodstream, and into the cells. It is a gentle, gut friendly Vitamin C. providing superior bio-availability = more Vitamin C in the body.
- Proven to deliver more vitamin C into the blood stream.
- Extended active life, simply taken once or twice per day.
- Gentle on the stomach and non-acidic
- High quality Quali®-C from Scotland
- Added benefits of phosphatidylcholine
- GMO free Quali-C® Vitamin C from European source (non-China)
- Supports immune system
- Supports normal collagen formation
- Helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Helps maintain good health
- Clinically tested
This potent formulation is enriched with essential phospholipids which together with the Quali-C® source of European vitamin C delivers a powerful “1-2 punch”. So not only do you get all the benefits of Vitamin C, but you also help satisfy the body’ s ever-growing need for essential phospholipids including Phosphatidylcholine (PC). PC is one of the most important phospholipids required for many vital functions in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous system.
This liposome encapsulated form of vitamin C is the first choice of people who really understand bioavailability and the importance of high-dose vitamin C. Other forms of vitamin C succumb to absorption barriers that vastly limit the level of vitamin C that can enter the bloodstream.
1-2 capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare professional
Ingredients: (Per 1 capsule):
Liposomal Vitamin C 730mg
(500mg L-ascorbic acid (Quali-C), 230mg Phosphatidylcholine Complex)
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica
If you are using medication to lower blood pressure or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare professional before using Liposomal Vitamin C. Not recommended for use with Warfarin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.