- High-potency resveratrol formulation
- May help protect arteries from free radical damage and may help the production of nitric oxide in the endothelium
- May help support immune function
- Helps facilitate potent antioxidant protection
- Promotes healthy ageing
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free
How does it work?
Resveratrol (3, 4', 5-trihydroxystilbene) is a naturally occurring compound that belongs to a group of non-flavonoid polyphenols called stilbenes. Interest in potential health benefits for humans was spurred upon observation of resveratrol being produced by grapevines (and other plants) in response to stress, UV radiation, and microbial attacks. In recent studies resveratrol was found to protect the endothelium, the delicate inner layer of your arteries, from oxidative free radical damage. Also, resveratrol helps to protect the production of nitric oxide, the critical chemical produced by the endothelium that keeps blood vessels optimally dilated.