What is Activated Nasal Mist?
Activated Nasal Mist is a saline activated formula containing erythritol, xylitol, sea salt and essential oils, that cleanses nasal passages of dirt and irritating airborne particles.
A natural soothing nasal mist, to rinse away irritating particles.
Dry airways are more easily irritated and extremely vulnerable to external contaminants. In dry conditions (low humidity, desert-like conditions, and heated homes and buildings during winter), use it to humidify nasal passageways for greater comfort.
- Soothes Nasal Passages
- Rinses Away Particles
- Natural Formula
Water (Aqua), Erythritol 5%, Sea Salt 0.85%, Glycerin, Lauric Arginate (as preservative), Xylitol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil.
How does it work?
Squeeze gently in nose 2 to 3 times daily. Wipe the nasal applicator with a clean tissue and replace cap after each use.
Discard open container after 6 months.
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.
Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.