What is Maca?
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of Central Peru. It is often labelled as the ‘food of the god’s’ and has been a staple source of nutrition by the Inca for centuries. It has been traditionally used as a food source and as a general energy tonic also supporting hormonal balance, vitality and virility. More recent scientific research suggests that Maca may help to support a healthy reproductive life for both men and women. It is also a Peruvian natural remedy to combat stress and fatigue.
Clinical data indicate that Maca does not exert a direct effect on endocrine function.
- Promotes energy, vitality and combats stress and fatigue
- Balances hormones and mental health
- Promotes reproductive health and sexual well-being
- Suitable for men and women
Maca is a great source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids and derivatives which produce positive physiological effects on many functions including hormones, pain reduction, neurotransmitter regulation and adrenal support.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.