What is Slippery Elm?
Slippery Elm, also known as Red Elm, Moose Elm or Indian Elm, is a small North American tree that has been traditionally used by herbalists for over 100 years. It was reportedly used by native North Americans and early settlers as a survival food. Its bark is known for its mucilage constituents, which can help to coat and soothe the tissues of the GI tract.
- Helps Coat and Soothe GI Tract
- Supports a Healthy Digestive System
- Supports Bowel Regularity
- Supports Urinary Tract Health
Slippery Elm has been shown to treat a number of digestive issues including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, sore throat and bowel regularity. Also supports urinary tract health.
The mucilage in Slippery Elm coats and soothes the mucous membranes of the digestive system, making it ideal support for the above conditions.
Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Pregnant or nursing women: do not use unless recommended by your physician. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.